Formal professional safety training is provided via face-to-face group sessions and some of our safety training topics include:
- ‘General Safety Induction’ (required for all employees and immediately for new employees)
- Managers/Supervisors Safety Training
- Refresher training (required annually)
- Workplace Safety Essentials
- Hospitality Essentials
- Drug & Alcohol
- Workplace Bullying & Harassment
- Manual Handling
- Work at Height
- Personal Protective Equipment
- Outdoor Safety
- Maintenance Professional
- Food Safety
- Fire & Emergency
- Contractor Safety Induction
- Guest/ Key Note Speaker Risk Management Sessions for corporate functions or conferences
Apart from formal, face-to-face group training, we can provide access to all of our training sessions as individual online training, for a small fee per person/per topic.
Professional training content with questions as you go, ensure competency with a Certificate provided at the end and a record of training held.
This provides a flexible option for those who were away or couldn’t attend the face-to-face training or for businesses whereby small numbers of staff are to be trained or inducted.